Below you will find the explanation of the simple steps of the Purchase Process, the Post-Payment Process and the Activation Process. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, open a ticket to the Sales Department, selecting the category Purchase Process.
Purchase Process of your Vigeowebsite Plan
- Select the best Vigeowebsite Plan that fits your budget (Monthly, Semi-Annual or Annual) and click the Order Now button.
- Choose a Domain... You will see three options:
- Register a new domain.
- Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- If you selected Register a new domain click the Check button to check availability. Click the Continue button.
- Configure your desired options and continue to checkout:
- If in step 2 you selected to Register a new domain, you will have the option to configure your domain with ID protection (optional), click the Continue button.
- In Review & Checkout, check your Product/Options and Apply Promo Code (if you have any) then click the Checkout button.
- Enter your personal details and billing information to checkout, enter a secure password for your account, choose your preferred method of payment: Credit Card, PayPal or Stripe (for American Express), join our mailing list (optional but recommended) and accept the Terms of Service before clicking on the Complete Order button.
Post-Payment Process of your Vigeowebsite Plan
- As our new client you will receive an email to Confirm Your Registration. It is important for security reasons to confirm your email, follow the instructions in the message we sent you. Check your spam folder if it's missing.
- You will receive an email with the Order Confirmation. Check your spam folder if it's missing.
- You will receive an email with the Customer Invoice. Check your spam folder if it's missing. The invoice will appear paid if the payment is processed satisfactorily or in another case the invoice will appear unpaid.
- If the payment failed you will receive an email indicating the steps to follow. Check your spam folder if it's missing.
- ICANN verification - If during the process of purchasing your Vigeowebsite Plan you have registered a new domain with us, you will receive an email to verify your domain. To complete this verification click on the link to verify your email address. It is important that you do not forget to perform this verification. If you did not verify the domain and your domain has been temporarily suspended see You have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification.
Activation Process of your Vigeowebsite Plan
- You will receive an email stating that Your Vigeowebsite Account Starts to be Configured. Check your spam folder if it's missing.
- You will receive an email stating that Your Vigeowebsite Account Configured, this email contains all the information you will need in order to begin using your account. Check your spam folder if it's missing.
For more information we recommend reading
To ensure that future notifications you receive from Vigeowebsite aren't mistakenly blocked by antispam software, be sure to add the vigeowebsite.com domain to your list of allowed senders.