Version 1.4.0 Release Notes
Release Date: August 3, 2018
System Requirements: .NET Framework 4.7
- New Integration with Smartsupp Live Chat - Now you can have Live Chat on your entire website.
- New Social Media Color Palette - Now you can globally change the color of the buttons on social media.
- New Cookie Consent Banner - Especially for residents of the European Union we have included in this release a Configurable Cookie Consent Banner.
- Libraries Updates - In this release, the only updated library is Font Awesome Pro (v5.2.0). We are constantly updating the libraries we use with Vigeowebsite to take advantage of improvements in security, performance and new features to bring the latest available technologies to your fingertips. Below you will find a list of the libraries that were updated.
- Dependencies Updates - Among many other updates we now use the latest version of AutoMapper (v7.0.1) y Twilio (v5.14.1). Our dependencies have been updated to offer you the best and most modern features available. Below you will find a list of dependencies that have been updated.
- Documentation Updates - New features bring new documentation and in some cases changes in part of the previous documentation. We work very hard to keep our extensive knowledge base current and provide you with the help you require to take full advantage of all the benefits we offer you with each new Vigeowebsite release.
- Fix a problem that did not allow to show perfectly centered the social media of the footer.
- Fix a problem that showed an error if there was no contact information or optional to show.
- Now the promos of the Home can appear individually, as well as together as before.
- Now the SEO image must have a size of 1500x1500 pixels and be less than 8 MB to be presented properly in high resolution devices.
- We have changed some links of the Dashboard Home to offer you better information.
- New Integration with Smartsupp Live Chat - Now you can have Live Chat on your website thanks to this new integration with Smartsupp Live Chat.
- Multilingual - The integration is multilingual and adapts to the browser language of your visitor or to the language selected on your website.
- Integrations Module - This integration is part of the Integrations Module.
- New Social Media Color Palette - It allows you to globally configure the way you want social media buttons to display both in the header and in the footer. The pallets are three:
- Color - The buttons are shown in the original colors of social media. Default value for Socials Header.
- Monochrome - The buttons are shown with white background and black icons. Default value for Socials Footer.
- Negativo - The buttons are shown in black background and white icons.
- Multilingual - You can add a pdf for each language you use on your website.
- Popup Background - You can assign the color you want to the background of the banner.
- Popup Text - You can assign the color you want to the banner text.
- Button Background - You can assign the color you want to the button that appears on the banner.
- Button Text - You can assign the color you want to the text that appears on the banner button.
- Position - You can select where you want the banner to appear on your website: Bottom, Bottom-left, Bottom-right, Top. With Bottom and Top the banner shows how a full strip in the respective position. With Bottom-left and Bottom-right the banner is displayed as a box in the respective position. The default value is Bottom-left.
- Font Awesome Pro (v5.0.9) to Font Awesome Pro (v5.2.0)
- AutoMapper (v6.2.2) to AutoMapper (v7.0.1)
- Microsoft.ApplicationInsights (v2.5.1) to Microsoft.ApplicationInsights (v2.6.4)
- Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.DependencyCollector (v2.5.1) to Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.DependencyCollector (v2.6.4)
- Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.PerfCounterCollector (v2.5.1) to Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.PerfCounterCollector (v2.6.4)
- Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.Web (v2.5.1) to Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.Web (v2.6.4)
- Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.WindowsServer (v2.5.1) to Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.WindowsServer (v2.6.4)
- Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.WindowsServer.TelemetryChannel (v2.5.1) to Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.WindowsServer.TelemetryChannel (v2.6.4)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Core (v2.2.1) to Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Core (v2.2.2)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.EntityFramework (v2.2.1) to Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.EntityFramework (v2.2.2)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Owin (v2.2.1) to Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Owin (v2.2.2)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (v5.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (v5.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Razor (v3.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.Razor (v3.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages (v3.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages (v3.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.TelemetryCorrelation (v1.0.1) to Microsoft.AspNet.TelemetryCorrelation (v1.0.3)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi (v5.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi (v5.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Client (v5.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Client (v5.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Core (v5.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Core (v5.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Owin (v5.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Owin (v5.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.WebHost (v5.2.4) to Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.WebHost (v5.2.6)
- Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform (v1.0.8) to Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform (v2.0.0)
- Microsoft.IdentityModel.Logging (v5.2.1) to Microsoft.IdentityModel.Logging (v5.2.4)
- Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens (v5.2.1) to Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens (v5.2.4)
- Microsoft.jQuery.Unobtrusive.Ajax (v3.2.4) to Microsoft.jQuery.Unobtrusive.Ajax (v3.2.5)
- Microsoft.jQuery.Unobtrusive.Validation (v3.2.4) to Microsoft.jQuery.Unobtrusive.Validation (v3.2.5)
- Microsoft.Net.Compilers (v2.7.0) to Microsoft.Net.Compilers (v2.8.2)
- Microsoft.NETCore.Platforms (v2.0.1) to Microsoft.NETCore.Platforms (v2.1.0)
- NETStandard.Library (v2.0.1) to NETStandard.Library (v2.0.3)
- Newtonsoft.Json (v11.0.1) to Newtonsoft.Json (v11.0.2)
- Ninject.Web.Common (v3.3.0) to Ninject.Web.Common (v3.3.1)
- Ninject.Web.Common.WebHost (v3.3.0) to Ninject.Web.Common.WebHost (v3.3.1)
- RestSharp (v106.2.1) to RestSharp (v106.3.1)
- System.Console (v4.3.0) to System.Console (v4.3.1)
- System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticSource (v4.4.1) to System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticSource (v4.5.0)
- System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt (v5.2.1) to System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt (v5.2.4)
- System.ValueTuple (v4.4.0) to System.ValueTuple (v4.5.0)
- Twilio (v5.9.8) to Twilio (v5.14.1)
- Improvements for Dashboard English translation
- Improvements for Dashboard Spanish translation
- Improvements for Dashboard German translation
- Improvements for Dashboard French translation
- Improvements for Dashboard Italian translation
- Improvements for Dashboard Portuguese translation
Feature available in version 1.4.0 and above
Feature available in version 1.4.0 and above