We offer all our customers the service of generating and putting into operation of its new website, including the creation and configuration of your Google Analytics
and Google My Business
accounts and the integration of your website with Google Analytics
, Google Search
and Google Maps
How do I activate this service?
What does the service include?
- Generation of your new fully functional website based on the Vigeowebsite Plan you selected at the time of purchase, including uploading some images and some information.
- Setting up your website with Google Analytics.
- We register your business on Google My Business to get your business hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps.
- We add the images you send us to your Google My Business account, so that your customers and visitors can easily find your business through these images on Google Search and Maps.
- You will gain access to your Dashboard to perform all content management on your website after the initial release.
- You will gain access to your Google Analytics account we have created and configured for you, where you can view statistics for your new website.
- You will gain access to your Google My Business account we have created and configured for you, to manage it, add more pictures, respond to reviews, and share what's best about your business with Google listing if you so choose.
What does not include service?
- Initial loading amount of content (images and information) beyond the parameters set in Minimum information required to build your new website. These parameters are sufficient to allow us to deliver, as soon as possible, your new fully functional website.
- We will not perform any content management on your website after the initial launch. To accomplish this task, you have your Dashboard, a very powerful tool that will allow you to perform all these activities in the simplest and easiest way you ever imagined.
- We do not provide any kind of report on the movement of visitors to your new website. To perform this task, you have access to the Google Analytics account we have created for you.
- We do not add more information or images of your business to appear in Google Search and Maps after the initial launch of your website. To perform this task, you have access to your Google My Business account we have created for you.