Here are some guidelines for effective communication when you contact us. If you are a visitor you can only open tickets to the Sales Department.
1. If you are one of our customers when you open a ticket select the Department that corresponds to your request:
- Customer Department. For non-technical questions including billing and other account related enquiries.
- Review Department. For report a bug, suggestion new features and any other comments.
- Sales Department. Any pre-sales questions.
- Support Department. Any technical support related issues.
2. Select the Category that best relates to the subject you want to contact us for:
- Customer Department
- Related Enquiries to Plan
- Upgrade/Downgrade Plan
- Suspended Service
- Rewards Program
- Another Non-technical Questions
- Review Department
- Report Bug
- Suggest Features
- General Comments
- Sales Department
- Promo Code
- Purchase Process
- Designers Program
- Startups Program
- Reseller Program
- Another Pre-sale Question
- Support Department
- SSL Certificates
- Activate Account
- Other Technical Support
When we receive your ticket, we will send you a confirmation email with the number that was assigned to your ticket, so you can easily track it. Also in the confirmation email, we will include suggestions to knowledge base articles that may be helpful to you.
One of our agents will respond to you as soon as possible.