of your website allows you to show your visitors a wide variety of information that can be grouped into three categories:
- Your contact information - Social networks, phone and some other message.
- Terms of Service - Copyright, Legal Warning and Security Certificate.
- Job Offer - Job offer you are offering, if any.
The footer we have designed for your website, allows you to show your visitors the information they need to be able to contact you.
Your visitors will have more confidence to browse your website if they can view your security certificate and terms of service.
The top footer of your website contains four elements that we list from left to right:
- Social Networks - The same social networks that appear in the header are shown in negative.
- Job - Displays the name of a job offer you are offering.
- By clicking on the name of the job offer, a job applicant can send you their data that you can later review from the Dashboard.
- If you would like to receive curriculum summaries of applicants for a job offer you are offering, you can do so through this option and directly through you website.
- Leave the Job box empty, if you currently do not have job offers to offer.
- Reservations - Allows you to add any short message, phrase or slogan that will be displayed just above your phone number, if you have added one.
- Leave the Reservations box empty, if you do not want to add any messages in the footer.
- Phone - Your contact phone will be displayed if you entered a phone in the Contact section of your Dashboard.
- In the Contact section of your Dashboard leave the Phone box empty if you do not want your phone to appear on the footer.
The bottom footer of your website contains three elements that we list from left to right:
- Site Seal - The seal that certifies that your website is secure and that the connection to your website is protected by an SSL certificate.
- The Site Seal indicates to the visitor that their information is private when it is sent to this sealed website.
- Copyright - Contains the name of your company (introduced in the Contact section of your Dashboard) and the notice All rights reserved (in the idioms you have activated for your website).
- Legal warning - Appears only if you have previously loaded it from the Legal warning section of your Dashboard.