With all our Vigeowebsite Plans
you have access to periodic and automatic updates of the application. You do not have to do anything, we do everything.
You can see in the footer of the Dashboard
the current version of the application, version #. #. #
What do the version numbers mean?
The version number (#. #. #) Indicates the release level of the application as follows:
- The first # (far left) indicates a Major Update Release
- Included: Changes to the base code and major new functionality
- Periodicity: 1 - 2 per year
- The second # (middle) indicates a Minor Update Release
- Included: New functionalities and features and updates of system dependencies
- Periodicity: 2 - 4 per year
- The third # (far right) indicates a Maintenance Update Release
- Included: Fundamentally focused on bug fixes
- Periodicity: 6 - 8 per year
The importance of having Vigeowebsite Update and its periodicity:
- Get bug fixes very quickly.
- We constantly update security.
- We update application dependencies as they are updated.
- We adopt the new technologies to be always at the forefront
- We are constantly thinking of new and exciting features