7. Click on the box next to Theme
to select the theme you want to activate. Previously you must have uploaded the theme
8. Repeat the above process for Color, Header and Background.
9. If you have not done it, Name the configuration and select Save to save it.
10. Wait for the Dashboard to verify the configuration.
11. If all OK you will see the configuration on the screen that shows the configurations in your Dashboard.
12. From the Dashboard main menu, under Push you can see the Activate option.
13. Click Activate to display the screen that allows you to select the configuration that you want to activate.
14. Select the configuration that contains the theme that you want to activate and click Update.
15. Wait for the Dashboard to perform activation.
16. After a few seconds you will see the message The activate information has been saved and your theme will be the active theme on your website.