You can also learn the contents of this manual with our tutorial video
You can see an example of this step-by-step in our visual manual
Follow step-by-step instructions below
2. From the Dashboard main menu, expand Look.
3. Under Look you can see the Theme option
4. Click Theme to display the screen that shows the themes uploaded in your Dashboard.
5. Select New Theme
6. You will see the New Theme screen.
7. Select Add Theme
8. You will see the Open/Abrir JSON File screen.
9. Select the JSON file for the theme you want to upload and click Open/Abrir.
10. If all OK you will see the theme name and json file size.
11. Select Save to upload theme.
12. Wait for the Dashboard to verify the theme.
13. If all OK you will see the theme on the screen that shows the themes uploaded in your Dashboard.
allow you to see Details
When you buy any of our Vigeowebsite Plans
, we charge for you your default theme. We also upload the holiday theme and seasonal theme that you selected during the process of purchasing
your Vigeowebsite Plan
From the client area
you have free access to all our default, holiday and seasonal themes.