section of your Dashboard
allows you to configure the visual appearance and elements you want to display on your website.
The versatility of the configurations allows you to always have a dynamic website and adapted to the changes that occur throughout the year, attracting the attention of your visitors and potential customers.
The settings you can perform in Configuration are divided into six groups:
- Theme - You can select the theme, color scheme, header and background for your website.
- Categories - You can select three categories that you want to appear in a submenu located in the Home of your website.
- Submenus - You can select three icons associated with the three categories that will appear in the Home of your website.
- Promotionals - You can select two promotional images that will appear in the Home of your website.
- Shop Images - You can select any two images (for example from your store) that will appear on the page of your website associated with the Contact template.
- We Are Image - you can select any image (for example from your work team) that will appear on the page of your website associated with We Are template.
Your Dashboard allows you to create as many settings as you require so that your website is always adapted to the needs of the moment.
You can create a configuration for each theme you have installed on your website and activate each configuration whenever required and with just one click.
Here are some examples of the configurations you could create:
- Its default configuration will be the one you use most often in the year.
- Configurations for particular occasions like the anniversary of your company.
- Settings to change the categories that appear in the Home of your website.
- Settings to change the promotions that appear in the Home of your website.
- Settings to change the image that appears in the We Are template.
- Settings to change the images that appear in the Contact template.
- Settings for launching a campaign.
- And many other more configurations ..
Holidays Themes and Seasonal Themes
Using your holiday package you can create, for example, the following configurations: Christmas, Valentine's day, St Patricks, Spring breake, Halloween, Black Friday.
Using your seasonal themes package you can create, for example, the following configurations: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
With these packages you can create a lot of configurations and activate them with a single click during the period of the holiday or the season of the year. Then, with another click, return to its default configuration.