are the main navigation options of your website
that you offer to your visitors.
The main menu of your website is located in the header so that it is easily accessible for your visitors.
From your Dashboard
you can easily add the main navigation menu of your website, you should only associate with each option of the main menu a default templates
Your Dashboard includes default templates you can use to suit your needs. The five main default templates are listed below:
- Home - It is a default template associated with the Home icon that allows you to go to the home page of your website when you click on the Home icon.
- Menu - It is a default template that allows you to display your products or services grouped into categories.
- We Are - It is a default template that allows you to add, in two column format, any information you want about you, your company, business, products or services.
- Contact - It is a default template that shows a typical contact form for your visitors to communicate with you.
- Map Marker - It is a default template associated with the Map Market icon that allows you to go to the Indications page of your website when you click on the Map Market icon.
The Indications page of your website tells your visitors the route they must follow, from where they are, to get to the address where your business is located.
We extend the functionalities of your website
You can also order the main navigation menu options of your website according to your convenience and also include the menu options in different idioms.
All the default templates we put at your disposal have been designed keeping in mind its usefulness, visual impact, distribution and balance between texts and images.
All of our default templates perfectly fit any device of any size and any orientation in which they display the information.
We will be continually adding new default templates to extend the functionality of your website with the upcoming Vigeowebsite releases