Here are some recommendations when building your own theme.
About the names
- Use a descriptive theme name but no more than 20 or 25 characters.
- Use short descriptive names for image titles and color schemes.
- Use names with no spaces for the theme and image files.
- Replace the spaces by using the dash under "_".
About the number of objects in the arrays
- Header - Add between one and three.
- Background - Add between one and three.
- Color - Add between three and five color schemes.
- Job - Adjust to the restrictions.
- Promotion - Adjust to the restrictions.
About image files
- Try using .png files for your images.
- Try to keep your images as small as possible without losing quality.
About theme size
- Try to create small, lightweight and easy to set up themes.
- If you've designed a large theme with more than three Headers and Background, with lots of color schemes, try splitting it into two or more themes.