A Slider Down
is an image that will appear at the bottom left of the home
of your website.
From your Dashboard
you can add as Slider Down any image you want. For example, an image of your business, product, service, promotional or any other image.
Sometimes a static image is convenient to convey a message, other times a set of sliding images transmit your information better. A carousel adds dynamism and visual impact to the home of your website.
Thinking about the above, we have added the automatic carousel option so that you have the following two options:
- If you add only a Slider Down image - this image will be displayed as a still image located at the bottom left of the home page of your website.
- If you add two or more Slider Down images - these images will automatically show up as slider images in the form of a carousel located at the bottom left of the home of your website.
If you decide to use the second option, you can also assign the order in which you want the images to appear on the carousel.
Features of the Carousel
The carousels are added harmoniously and automatically to the home of your website without you having to do anything. Carousels cause great visual impact to visitors to your website when encountering a modern and dynamic home.
Here are the features of the carousel:
- The carousel will automatically appear only if you add more than one Slider Down image.
- The carousel occupies exactly the same space as the fixed Slider Down image.
- The carousel automatically slides the images from right to left and in the order you have assigned them.
- The carousel includes controls to easily go to the next image or to the previous image, although it slides the images automatically.
- The carousel includes guide points that allow you to go directly to an image located in a specific position.
Note that although the carousel automatically slides the images continuously, without requiring user intervention, it also includes controls in case the user requires to return to a previous image, go to an image located in a specific position or quickly go to the next image.