You can also learn the contents of this manual with our tutorial video
You can see an example of this step-by-step in our visual manual
Follow step-by-step instructions below
2. From the Dashboard main menu, expand Home.
3. Under Home you can see the Menu option.
4. Click Menu to display the screen that shows the menu.
5. Select New Menu by Idiom.
6. You will see the New Menu by Idiom screen.
7. Click on the box next to Culture to select the language in which you wish to add the main menu.
8. Enter the Main Menu name in the language selected in the previous step.
9. Click on the box next to Template to select the template you want to associate with this main menu option.
10. If you wish you can change the Order of appearance of this main menu option on your website.
11. Select Save to add menu.
12. Wait for the Dashboard to verify the menu.
13. If all OK you will see the menu on the screen that shows the menus added in your Dashboard.
allow you to Details